205-206, 2nd Floor, Vardhman JayPee Plaza, Sector-4 (Main Market), Plot No.6, Dwarka New Delhi-110075 Landmark: Above Airtel Showroom, Opp. Ayushman Hospital
NIL-26AB 1st Floor, near Malviya Nagar Bus-stop, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Landmark: On road adjacent to Malviya Nagar Bus stop and above Ganpati jeweller
Send Us a Message
Frequently Asked Questions
GMAT INSIGHT Tutoring has the following advantages:
- Tailor-made Learning: Our basic service includes a Tailor-made program specially designed for each student where a student can decide after discussing with the faculty his/her strengths and weaknesses the number of sessions required.
- Competitive Pricing: We provide you a very competitive fee structure. Also, you only pay for what you use, and your payment can be based on an hourly structure or complete comprehensive course study.
- Experienced and Committed Faculty: Both the teachers have outstanding test score record (99 percentile), educational background, experience (each with 16+ years)
- Outstanding scores of our students speak of our credibility and skills. While we have 100s of students who improved from V≈20 to V≈40, more than 95% of students have scored Q-49 or above.
Here are some of the benefits of Online Private Tutoring Service:
- Convenience: Students can learn in the comfort and security of their homes.
- Time-Saving: Students save time by not having to travel to coaching places.
- Encouraging Environment: In our years of experience, we have come across students with work experience ranging from 0-23 years. Some with below-average learning pace, One-on-One class, gives them the leverage to follow their own pace of study.
- The best faculties are available at your convenience from anywhere in the world.
- If you are a working professional and your work involves travel, then online classes are the right services for you.
We believe that the following three steps are critical for academic success:
- Acquire Knowledge/Concepts: The student learns new concepts or skills.
- Improve through Practice: The student improves his/her skills through homework and practice assignments.
- Measure Knowledge/Skills: The student takes tests to get feedback on his/her knowledge and skill.
Finally, we strive to make our students independent to perform to the best of his/her ability in GMAT and score high!!!
To use our service, you need
- A personal computer
- An Internet connection with a minimum speed of 512 KB/S.
- Skype ID to conduct Voice chats
Please write to us for a FREE DEMO CLASS. After you are satisfied with the Demo class and decide to go ahead with the classes, we discuss the schedule of the classes as per your requirement and our mutual availability. The regular classes commence after receipt of the fee.
We highly discourage cancellation of classes; however, the cancellation done minimum 12 hours in advance can be considered as genuine cancellation and will not be counted as a paid hour but the last-minute cancellation will cause loss of that hour and will be counted as a paid hour after three such instances happen.